Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Wedding Dress!

It's crazy to think that I just found THE DRESS. The dress that I have been dreaming about wearing my whole life. It's surreal in a sense. And so beautiful and lovely and perfect and great!


I knew it was the right dress because out of the bazillion I tried on, it was the only one I could truly see myself walking down the aisle in. I could clearly visualize Drew at the end waiting for me. I could imagine our wedding day and the entire meaning of it--coming together to be one in Christ.


I guess what they say is true. You just know when you find the right one. The right man to marry and the right dress to marry him in :) 


This was just a girly, excited excerpt. Not too deep. Just how I feel...so excited to marry my best friend. Hee! 


:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I can only imagine exactly how you feel!!! I think that is EXACTLY how I knew it was the right dress too....I could see Donny standing there waiting on me to walk up to him :) Congratulations again and I'm SO excited and happy for you and Drew!

    ReplyDelete