Friday, March 30, 2012

Hi :)

Blogging is something I (Meghan) have enjoyed doing over the past few years, but something I also really stink at being consistent at. So, my hope is that creating and writing a blog with the love of my life might help challenge me to be a little more dedicated to the blogging world. When Drew told me he wanted to do this together, it made me so excited! This will be a neat way to share our ideas, thoughts, and areas we're learning and growing in as individuals and as a couple. So fun!

A little bit about me...I love life and the Giver of life. I am a follower of the Way and a beloved child of God. I am a random person and a little crazy at times. I enjoy laughing and making others laugh. Smiling is my favorite. I am thankful for Jesus' joy that lives in me. Most of my friends are 4 and 5 years old because I'm a preschool teacher. I have a passion for children with special needs. I jump on any opportunity that comes my way for an adventure and I believe traveling the world is something God used in my life to mold my character. I will never turn down a cup of coffee, a piece of chocolate, or a funfetti cupcake. Sweet tea is my jam. I love playing guitar and singing praises to the Lord. Deep conversations and meaningful talks are my favorite pastime. I love a good worship/jam session. I enjoy a good book every now and then. Running and I have a love-hate relationship. I love the color yellow, but orange is really growing on me. My favorite outfit to wear is a sundress and cowboy boots. I'm pretty much an open book, so if you want to know more, you need only ask.

My prayer is for this blog to encourage you, challenge you, and inspire you. Thank you for taking the time to read! Enjoy :) 

"Now to Him is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power within us." Ephesians 3:20

1 comment:

  1. Love ya'll thanks for sharing with us. So neat to watch you grow together.

    ReplyDelete